Rotadairon® DS 180 Dethatcher
You want to give your lawn a new lease on life? Choose one of our dethatchers, the Rotadairon® DS 180. This dethatching machine has a hitch that allows it to be adapted to tractors.
Convinced that a single machine could not satisfy all the needs of our end users, we decided to evolve our range by making it the most flexible on the market. The equipment is available in three different configurations: A basic version, including a single roller at the front allowing to perform dethatching or scarifying operations on large, relatively flat grassed areas of football field type. A second roller can be added to the rear, providing greater flexibility from front to rear and increased machine support, thus allowing for better-quality dethatching. This configuration makes it possible to work on relatively irregular surfaces. Finally, our felters have the possibility to host a swing kit allowing maximum flexibility to the equipment. Requiring the roller at the back, the swing kit offers perfect flexibility both laterally and vertically. The operator is then free to go in any desired direction (angle limit), the terrain is thus followed with great precision. This configuration is ideal for working surfaces such as golf courses.
Our Rotadairon® DS 180 dethatcher benefits from the unique technology of quick change of knives (Rotadairon® patent), these being positioned on flanges that can receive three types of knives: sharpened, unsharpened and carbide insert. Our equipment also benefits from the narrowest spacing between knives on the market.
This dethatcher is used to perform dethatching operations. This machine has an overall width of 1945 mm (76” 2/3)) and offers a working area of 1800 mm (70″ 3/4) wide. With its strength and power, it can effectively dethatch greens and other surfaces.
The machine can perform several operations, starting with dethatching. In addition to these operations, the machine can also be used to aerate the soil (spiking effect, without PTO) or a rolling. The machine is equipped with a quick-change blade system (Rotadairon patent). The blades are positioned magnetically on their support. All the supports are blocked by a single nut at the end of the rotor axis.
3 variants are available to you to carry out all your work:
- A basic version, with a front roller, allowing dethatching to be carried out on relatively regular ground, on sports grounds for example.
- A version with rear roller, (option 1), providing better ground tracking.
- A “swing” version, requiring option 1, allowing optimized ground monitoring and optimal thatching on hilly ground.
Size of the machine
- Width: 1945 mm (76” 2/3)
- Length: 895 mm (35″ ¼)
- Height: 840 mm (33″)
- Total weight: 330 Kg (728 lb)
With option n°1 : 365 Kg (805 lb)
With option n°1 & 2 : 389 Kg (858 lb)
- Width: 1300 mm (51″ ¼)
- Working depth: 0 to 60 mm (0″ à 2″ ¼)
- 3 knife configurations:
- Sharpened (standard): Stainless steel knife sharpened for classic de-thatching
- Not sharpened: Made of stainless steel knives not sharpened for more aggressive de-thatching
- Carbide plate: Carbon steel with carbide plate for very aggressive de-thatching
- Magnetic knife positioning (quick change)
- Unique nut at the end of the rotor shaft
The Rotadairon® DS 180 de-thatchers are to be used:
Service and Warranty
The Rotadairon® DS 180 de-thatchers are delivered with:
- a user manual
- a one-year warranty certificate
It is possible to add a one-year warranty extension (additional option).