Dethatching and overseeding the ground of natural grass sports fields (football, rugby, golf, etc.) is an essential step for a sublimated grass. Rotadairon seeding machines allow a perfect result in a single pass, an impeccable turf. Whatever sports activities you are responsible for on your fields and stadiums, you will find a Rotadairon product to help you.
Our Rotadairon ® ED 130 and 180 machines are dedicated to dethatching and the maintenance of natural sports fields will give a perfect look for a better playing experience and sporting activities. Rotadairon products perform four different operations.
– The dethatching, allows to remove the organic material (stems, leaves, superficial roots and dead stolons), which slows down the permeability and the gas exchanges and generates cryptogamic diseases and the pulling up of the grass. Sports activities, such as rugby, tend to pull grass. Our machines help to keep the grass stronger and avoid tearing for a better playing surface and better visual rendering in your stadiums.
– Verticutting consists of scarifying the soil, that is, aerating and reducing the grass waste cut and left on site
– Spiking consists of the aeration of the soil by perforation. This operation strengthens the depth of rooting and increases the penetration of the water.
– Rolling eliminates the air pockets at the roots and allows a better rooting of young seedlings, ideal for the maintenance of green spaces and sports equipment of a city or sports complex.
The exclusive system of knives fixing to the rotor allows a quick change (in 1h30!) and without any effort of the cutting tools. Each knife is placed independently on the rotor, so to vary their positioning and model. Rotadairon offers 3 types of knives depending on your operating conditions: sharp, not sharp, carbide.
– Sharpened knives: made of stainless steel for a classic dethatching.
– Not sharpened knives: made of stainless steel for a more aggressive dethatching
– Carbide knives: made of stainless steel with carbide plate for a very aggressive dethatching
In order to keep a sublimated looking turf, the dethatching/scarification operation should be repeated at least twice a year in spring and September (under common temperate climate conditions) or during active growing season
If you want a healthy, beautiful lawn, choose the Rotadairon ® dethatching machine ED 130 or 180.
Rotadairon ® overseeders RG 140 and 200 allow landscapers to plant in a damaged adult grass as is often the case for football, rugby and other sports fields.
Our products allow a high precision seeding thanks to the volumetric adjustment of all the alveoli constituting the rotor of the seed drill. The working depth and seed flow settings are visually marked. A groove opening system allows seed to be introduced. The grooves are closed naturally by the elasticity of the grass but also by the roller with special tyres. You will get a perfect result for a better playing experience and a better visual experience for spectators.
The Rotadairon ROOG 150-60 is a new generation disc overseeder.
This refilling allows to perform your over-seeding operations optimally. Each disc/injector unit produces a clean cut and precise seed lay down. This unique design enables us to offer you a compact machine with a limited weight allowing the use of a tractor with less lifting capacity.
The cutting of the groove is carried out by sharp discs, arranged on independent blocks that follow the profile of the ground. The injectors place the seeds precisely in the grooves. The precision seeding, from the stoloniferous agrostis to the classic English ray-grass blends, is obtained by the volumetric adjustment of the spline seeder via the thumbwheel clock dial. The rear roller then closes the grooves.
Find out more about our entire product range for the creation and maintenance of green spaces!