Dethatching and overseeding the ground of natural grass sports fields (football, rugby, golf, etc.) is an essential step for a sublimated grass. Rotadairon seeding machines allow a perfect result in a single pass, an impeccable turf. Whatever sports activities you are responsible for on your fields and stadiums, you will find a Rotadairon® product to help you.
Our Rotadairon® DS 130 and DS 180 machines are dedicated to the dethatching and maintenance of all types of grounds (parks, gardens, sports fields) and will enhance the landscaping. The Rotadairon dethatchers designed for landscapers perform four different operations:
- The dethatching, allows to remove the organic matter (stems, leaves, superficial roots and dead runners), which slows down the permeability and the gas exchanges and generates cryptogamic diseases and the pulling out of the lawn. Our machines contribute to keep a stronger lawn and avoid uprooting.
- Verticutting consists of scarifying the soil, i.e., aerating and reducing the grass clippings that are left on the ground.
- Spiking consists in aerating the soil by perforating it. This operation reinforces the rooting depth and increases water penetration. The watering of gardens and public parks will be more efficient, it will consume less water which is beneficial for the environment.
- The rolling process eliminates air pockets at the roots and allows a better rooting of the young seedlings, ideal for the maintenance of green spaces.
Whatever the nature of your terrain, the Rotadairon® dethatching machine DS 130 and DS 180 have been specially designed to adapt it. Equipped with a single roller at the front, the basic version allows the DS130 and DS180 to dethatch a large flat surface type such as a sports field. For better maintenance and monitoring of the terrain, a second roller (option 1) can be added to the rear, offering a better quality dethatching. For uneven and hilly terrain, the swing kit (option 2) offers perfect flexibility in the operation. The profile of the ground is precisely monitored, allowing a high-quality dethatching on hilly golf courses. Requiring the second roller, the swing kit benefits from increased stability during operation.
Spikers DS dethatchers: 3 possibilities for more flexibility!
Our range of Spikers Dethatchers allows you to carry out dethatching or aeration operations on all your grounds, whatever their nature.
3 variants are available to you to carry out all your work:
- A basic version, with a front roller, allowing dethatching to be carried out on relatively regular ground, on sports grounds for example.
- A version with rear roller, (option 1), offering better ground monitoring.
- A “swing” version, requiring option 1, allowing optimized ground monitoring and optimal thatching on hilly ground.
So whether you want to dethatch a football field, or a golf course or a grassy area, we now have a complete solution to offer to you.
The exclusive system of fixing the knives on the rotor allows a fast change (in 1h30!) and without efforts of the cutting tools. Each knife is placed independently on the rotor, so you can vary their positioning and model. Rotadairon® offers 3 types of knives according to your operating conditions: sharpened, unsharpened, carbide.
- Sharpened knives : in stainless steel for a classic dethatching
- Unsharpened knives : in stainless steel for a more aggressive dethatching
- Carbide knives : in stainless steel with carbide plate for a very aggressive dethatching
To keep your lawn looking its best, the dethatching / scarification operation should be repeated at least twice a year in the spring and in September (in normal temperate climate conditions) or during the active vegetation period.
If you want a healthy and beautiful lawn, choose the Rotadairon® dethatching machine DS 130 or 180. The DS are particularly suitable for dethatching the sports fields and golf courses.
Rotadairon® overseeders RG 140 and 200 allow landscapers to plant in a damaged adult grass as is often the case for football, rugby and other sports fields.
Our products allow a high precision seeding thanks to the volumetric adjustment of all the alveoli constituting the rotor of the seed drill. The working depth and seed flow settings are visually marked. A groove opening system allows seed to be introduced. The grooves are closed naturally by the elasticity of the grass but also by the roller with special tyres. You will get a perfect result for a better playing experience and a better visual experience for spectators.
The Rotadairon® ROOG 150-60 is a new generation disc overseeder.
This refilling allows to perform your over-seeding operations optimally. Each disc/injector unit produces a clean cut and precise seed lay down. This unique design enables us to offer you a compact machine with a limited weight allowing the use of a tractor with less lifting capacity.
The cutting of the groove is carried out by sharp discs, arranged on independent blocks that follow the profile of the ground. The injectors place the seeds precisely in the grooves. The precision seeding, from the stoloniferous agrostis to the classic English ray-grass blends, is obtained by the volumetric adjustment of the spline seeder via the thumbwheel clock dial. The rear roller then closes the grooves.
Find out more about our entire product range for the creation and maintenance of green spaces!