The Rotadairon ® dethatching machine ED 130 and ED 180 can perform 4 different actions on your lawns:
- Dethatching removes organic matter that slows down permeability and gas exchange and leads to cryptogamic diseases and grass tearing
- verticutting is the scarification of the soil, that is to say, to aerate and reduce the waste of grass cut on your grass and lawns then left on site
- spiking is the soil aeration by perforation. This operation strengthens the depth of rooting and increases the water penetration of your grass
- the rolling of the soil removes air pockets at the roots and allows a better rooting of the young seedlings. All these dethatching processes together will make your surfaces healthier and sublimated.
The Rotadairon ® dethatching machine ED 130 TS is mainly dedicated to Golf Green dethatching operations and performs 6 different operations: dethatching, verticutting, spiking (scarification), rolling but also sweeping to remove the material that remains on the ground on your lawn. It straightens the grass as well as collecting the felt in a 180-litre hydraulic discharge bin. No need to use a mower to pick up waste on your Greens!
Note that the Rotadairon dethatching machine ED ® 130 TS can be converted to standard ED 130.
The exclusive system of knives fixing to the rotor allows a quick change (in 1h30!) and without any effort of the cutting tools. Each knife is placed independently on the rotor, so to vary their positioning and model. Rotadairon offers 3 types of knives depending on your operating conditions: sharp, not sharp, carbide.
- Sharpened knives: made of stainless steel for a classic dethatching.
- Not sharpened knives: made of stainless steel for a more aggressive dethatching
- Carbide knives: made of alloy steel with carbide plate for a very aggressive dethatching
In order to keep a sublimated looking turf, the dethatching/scarification operation should be repeated at least twice a year in spring and September (under common temperate climate conditions) or during active growing season
If you want a healthy and beautiful lawn, choose the Rotadairon ® dethatching machine ED 130 or 180. The ED are particularly suitable for dethatching the sports fields and golf courses.
For an even better result on your greens, choose for the Rotadairon ® dethatching machine ED 130 TS model with pick-up bin! In a single pass it provides dethatching and the pickup, of a golf green. No need to use an air blower to blow the cutting residues, the ground is brushed and waste collected, even during morning operations.
Find out more about our entire product range for the building and maintenance of green spaces!