Dethatcher/collector for Tractor
This dethatching / collecting machine allows to carry out the dethatching operations of a green in one pass. The machine has a patented sweeping system with hydraulic drive. The hydraulically discharged collection container, with a capacity of 180 liters, allows for the clearing of a whole green. In addition to these operations, the machine can also be used to aerate the ground (spiking effect, without power take-off) or to roll. The machine is equipped with a quick-change blade system (Rotadairon® patent). The blades are positioned magnetically on their support. All the supports are locked by a single nut at the end of the rotor axis.
- 3 knife configurations:
- Sharpened (standard): Stainless steel knife sharpened for classic de-thatching
- Not sharpened: Made of stainless steel knives not sharpened for more aggressive de-thatching
- Carbide plate: Carbon steel with carbide plate for very aggressive de-thatching
- Magnetic knife positioning (quick change)
- Unique nut at the end of the rotor shaft
- Floating 3rd point hitch for better ground following.
- Hydraulic system (Cylinders) for unloading the tank
- Hydraulic system (Motor) for perfect felt collection
- Rear roller frame for use without a pickup bin