Rotadairon® SMG 300 seeding machine
Want to turf your field? Select one of our Rotadairon® SMG 300. This seeding machine has a coupling that allows it to adapt to tractors.
The Rotadairon® SMG 300 is equipped with a gravity stainless steel seed drill and is designed to seed large areas where the soil has been previously worked with a stone burier. This machine can be used to sow most varieties of grass such as bluegrass, faeces, ray grass, etc…
This machine has a total width of 3000 mm (118’’ 1/8) and a working width of 2820 mm (111’’). Thanks to its seed flow control system and its 600 liters (158 US gal) tank, you can precisely seed large areas. The front cast iron roller cuts, compacts and buries the detritus lying on the surface of the ground. Then the stainless-steel seeder deposits the seeds. Finally, the rear roller, ideally compacts the soil to obtain a good germination. The Rotadairon® SMG 300 Gravity seeding machine lets you turf your surface in a single pass.
Size of the machine
- Width : 3000 mm (118’’ 1/8)
- Length : 1110 mm (43″ 1/4)
- Height : 1000 mm (39″ 1/3)
- Total weight : 1100 Kg (2425 lb)
- Seed flow adjustment
- Seed Depot Calibration Auger
- Front and rear roller scraper
- Stainless steel gravity seeder
- Swing rear roller
- Quick opening / closing at the cockpit
Option and additional accessory
The Rotadairon® SMG 300 seeding machines are to be used:
- On land previously worked with a Rotadairon ® stone burier
Service and Warranty
The Rotadairon® SMG 300 Stone buriers are delivered with:
- A user manual
- A one-year warranty certificate
It is possible to add a one-year warranty extension (additional option).